This weekend the Dominican Republic will enjoy the performance of the F-15 Strike Eagle demo team.
2 F-15 flew today to Dominican Airspace, to prepare for saturday and sunday performance in the “100th Years of Dominican aviation” air show, which will take place in the Dominican “Malecon” or Sea Side Avenue, for the enjoyment of the Santo Domingo crowd.
Among the performers will be Fred Cabanas Aerobatics, Rob Holland Ultimate Airshows, Skip Stewart Airshows, Jack Knutson Aerobatic, Greg Shelton Airshows, Iron Eagles Aerobatics, Team Aerostar, Lima Lima Flight Team, Firebirds Extreme y Matt Younkin Airshows.
Also present will be the North American F-15 Strike Eagle Demonstration Team, The USAF Reserve A-10 Thunderbolts, a C-130 Hércules and a UH-60 Black Hawk from the Air National Guard and Coast Guards in Puerto Rico which will perform a live rescue mission.
More from the F-15 Strike Eagle Demo Team
The F-15E Strike Eagle Demo Team at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base displays the F-15E’s capabilities as a dual-role fighter designed to perform air-to-air and air-to-ground missions.
– Demonstrate the capabilities of U.S. Air Force high-performance aircraft
– Demonstrate the professional competence of U.S. Air Force personnel
– Positively affect U.S. Air Force recruiting and retention efforts
– Promote community and international relations
– Maintain the public’s trust in the U.S. Armed Forces
– Display the technological advancements in U.S. military airpower